Monday, August 29, 2011

Eat Cake for Dinner - most voted Round Tuit link

Last week's most voted link in the Round Tuit party - and so this week's featured blog is:

Now Jenn posts the most amazing recipes for all things sweet and savory - and adds her own very helpful notes with lots of extra helpful hints and tips!

I tried out one of her recipes a couple of weeks ago for Zucchini cake cookies, and I can tell you they were DELICIOUS!!

More samples of her yummy looking dishes are:

Homemade Snickers Bars (last weeks' Round Tuit link!)

( I love when food is 'smothered' - it always sounds so decedant!!)

How amazing do they look!!!

And to finish what better than a yummy desert!

You must go and check out this awesome blog - there's something for everyone's tastes there!
Go on - head on over!


Remember this week's Round Tuit linky party is now open!
Come and link up your creative projects for the week - then on Wednesday return to vote for yours or your favourite - and ask your friends to vote too.

You could be next week's most voted link and get some free advertising and promotion for your blog!


p.s If you're a romance fan - then why not come back on the 1st September when my first romance novel will start right here on this blog!  A chapter a day - to keep you entertained while I'm away!!
Hope you like it!


  1. New follower!! Can't wait to read more on your blog!

    I would love if you came and followed me back at Free eBooks Daily

  2. I think I would eat cake for breakfast too Lol!

    Thanks for finding me, I dropped by to follow you back.

    Happy Monday!

  3. Yipeee! I'm your 1000 follower! Congratulations on such a good following!
    I paid a visit to Eat Cake For Dinner Blog and found her recipes so tempting!
    Visiting from voiceBoks
    Thanks, Becky Jane

  4. These look so delicious! I am a new Follower from Meet Me Monday Blog Hop!

  5. Thanks so much for the feature!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !