Thursday, August 25, 2011

Duffel Style Bags Tutorial

I'm very excited to say that the extremely detailed and photo-full tutorial for my

Personalised Duffel Style Bags

 is now available for purchase at "My Shop"



As a thank you to all my subscribers - I'm offering them a 25% discount on this tutorial for the next 2 days! 

You too can sign up  - and receive not only this discount - but the free tutorial for the Kathryn Bag!
See top right of my sidebar to sign up!

For more details on the Duffel Bags tutorial click here!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, especially the little keychain version. How do we receive the discount? Is the pattern for personal use only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats, Jill, your shop is in play! That's a lot of detailed patterns for the price - fingers crossed for sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam! The discount code for the pattern has already been emailed to my current subscribers - and will be contained in the welcome email to new subscribers over the next couple of days!

    I'm happy for people to use this pattern to make bags to sell - I just ask that I get credit for the design of the bags!

    And thanks Michelle! I've really tried to pack value for money into the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !