Monday, August 22, 2011

Adithis Amma Sews - last week's Round Tuit's most voted link!


 
This week's featured blogger who's project got the most votes in last week's Round Tuit linky is the fabulous Creative Mama at Adithis Amma Sews

She has given me an amazing selection of pictures and projects to show you - take a look at these!
Favourite Outfits Designed and Sewn by Me (made for my Daughter, Sister and Self)

This one is the recent one i made for self for my B'day









Outfits i have made for my sister










Outfits made for my Daughter (oh there are plenty, an entire closetful indeed, so i will just choose whatever comes to my right away!)








Traditional Indian Silk Skirt & Blouse for Girls



Some of my favorite Tutorials on board Adithi's Amma Sews









Angrakha is a wrap tunic worn by Royals in India, and is very much in Vogue now! Check out the Tutorial from Adithis Amma Sews - Angrakha Pattern Drafting  and  Angrakha Sewing





Patiala Salwar are comfy pleated bottoms worn along with Kurta (tunic style top). Check out the tutorials

Patiala Salwar - Part I and Patiala  Salwar - Part II 




Pin It

There really is no shortage of beauty and creativity over at this gorgeous blog
so do go and take a look!




And remember that this week's Round Tuit linky party is now open - so come and link up your projects then come back on Wednesday to vote - and get your friends to vote too - then next week you could have a full post feature here!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature and the magnanimous intro! I am truly honored!

    Do you have a Button for featured on Creating My Way to success? Please do send me the button code, i will add it to my Featured Page.

    Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I want those pants. I love how they clinch at the waist and ankle. I can see that in linen, or some nice print! Thanks for the inspiration chickadee. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !