Monday, July 25, 2011

Stitch to my Lou - Most voted Round Tuit link last week!

As the most voted for link in last week's Round Tuit party - I would like to introduce to the fabulous Lofty Lou of Stitch to my Lou:

This is a relatively new blog - but already has some great things to browse through!
Not least of which is the AMAZING mermaid party she threw for her daughter!
So many brilliant details at this party - including a fabulous mermaid photo prop:

and these brilliant mermaid tail towels:

Which she also has for sale in her etsy shop.  Along with some very pretty hair ties, bows and clips:

Do go and take a look at her lovely shop!

Finally I want to tell you about a really cute clothes refashion ( I always love those!!) she did a while ago to make this gorgeous fun outfit for her daughter.

I do hope you'll visit Lofty Lou and her blog and shop!  They really are worth the visit!

You have until Wednesday to link up your projects - then from Wednesday until Saturday evening (AEST) to vote for your favourites - or ask your friends to vote for you!
The link with the most votes will then get their own feautre/promotional post here on Creating my way to Success next week!

So come on -  link up your projects - I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! Always so inspiring and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !