Monday, July 11, 2011

A Round Tuit (57)

Hello and welcome to this week's Round Tuit!



Link up and visit at least 2 other links and comment, so everyone will benefit!


MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



Thanks to everyone who linked up last week,  this time we got 117 links! Not bad for the week following such a big holiday weekend!!
 I just know this growth is going to continue - and I'll do what I can to help it along its way!

 Here are my favourites from last week:


First of all this FABULOUSLY sparkly 21st birthday dress from The Little Giggler:
I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles! I love that she just figured this dress out for herself too!
For more wonderful creating, visit her blog at:



There are so many more beautiful photos and more aprons on her post - so do go and take a look!
For even more awesomeness - go and visit her wonderful blog at:


I LOVE this idea - and have bookmarked it to try one myself!
Even more brilliant ideas can be found at her blog here:

And now to
the most clicked on link of the week...

Someone after my own heart here - showing us all that anyone can sew - it really isn't that hard!
More lovely ideas at:


Don't forget I'm also featuring more of your wonderful links now on facebook during the week!
For anyone featured, please feel free to grab a featured on button from my buttons page!

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now  135 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!


Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!  We're still aiming to top our best of 127 links!

-------------------------------------------

I've also now worked out how to set up my own fancy email newsletter!  You can subscribe on the top of my sidebar, and receive the pattern for
 "The Kathryn Bag" as my thank you! along with more info and special offers from time to time!







9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free supplies tip! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm a new follower and would would love to see what you come up with using that lace!


    Would love it if you could stop by my page too!

    www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,

    Thank you so much for the feature. I will shout-out your party on my FB page in a minute... Have a GREAT Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature!!! And thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Amanda from the little giggler too cute? I love all her stuff and am not surprised her glitter party dress was featured. She rocks! Thanks for hosting again this week and thanks for telling me about the craftathon. I just went and entered. I think this sounds like a lot of fun. Also I love all your tips on how to expand your blog. It has really helped me and I just wanted you to know. You rock Jill:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this fun party! I always find something new and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !