Some pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Round Tuit (56)

Hello and welcome to this week's Round Tuit!





MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!




Thanks to everyone who linked up last week,  we did grow again - this time getting 127 links! I just know this growth is going to continue - and I'll do what I can to help it along its way!

 Here are my favourites from last week:


She organised the most amazing day for the kids with a treasure hunt, eye patches and these gorgeous cupcakes!
For more wonderful ideas, head on over to:


Next, this incredibly gorgeous American dress from Time Well Spent:
There are lots more gorgeous photos of this dress on her blog, and even more wonderful ideas!  Go take a look:


Finally, this brilliant idea to show off your bra straps from Meijo's Joy:
I just love this idea, and the many more she has too!  Go take a look:


And now to
the most clicked on link of the week...

Her first attempt at shirring!  Turned out fabulous!
For more fabulousness go to her blog:

Don't forget I'm also featuring more of your wonderful links now on facebook during the week!
For anyone featured, please feel free to grab a featured on button from my buttons page!

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now over 130 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!


Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!  We're aiming for over 127 links this week!

-------------------------------------------

I've also now worked out how to set up my own fancy email newsletter!  You can subscribe on the top of my sidebar, and receive the pattern for
 "The Kathryn Bag" as my thank you! along with more info and special offers from time to time!






10 comments:

  1. Following back from today's blog hops! I love making things so your blog is a great one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  3. New GFC follower from the Alexa hop. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my little project...so honor and can't wait to show off my 'featured' button! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to your linky party. I added my wipe case tutorial!

    ~Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for inviting us over, my dear! I love that you featured MeiJo's Joy's project, I loved it so much!

    It cracks me up when you casually say "oh, I tried out her pattern and made this gorgeous and complicated bag yesterday." It's beautiful and you are so speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! I added my post to the mix! And thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks SO much for featuring my pirate playdate! The kiddos had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it! =)

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails