Monday, June 20, 2011

A Round Tuit (54)

Hello and welcome to this week's Round Tuit!

First of all I want to say a big THANK YOU to all who linked up last week - we got
 over 100 links again!! 108 this time which is fantastic, let's keep it growing!

Link up and visit at least 2 other links and comment, so everyone will benefit!

Let's get to it!
MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, here are my favourites:

Aren't they just gorgeous! So simple, but very very effective!
She has lots more wonderful ideas over at her blog so do go and check it out at:

Next, this incredible chalkboard closet at Craftopotamus:
How amazing is that!  Wouldn't any kid LOVE that in their bedroom?? I know I would!
For more wonderful ideas, check out her blog at:

How cool would that be - to choose a different tail depending on your mood each day!!  (For the kids of course!!)
For more lovely ideas, head on over to her blog at:

And my new feature of course, the
most clicked on link this week was....

Great work! and such a lovely blog - go take a look:


I've also featured a couple of extra links on my facebook page too!

For all those featured, please feel free to grab a featured on button from my buttons page!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now well over 100 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!



Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!


13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jill! Thank you for featuring my chalkboard mural! I am so flattered!! My son has been enjoying it all week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your new ad spots, Jill. They look great.

    Thanks for hosting again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my dress-up tails! Hope they inspire others. And thanks for the linky party.. I'm linking up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill - thanks for the feature! I don't have any projects to post this week...but I hope to be back next week with my mosaic'd toilet tank. See the sneak peek at
    http://bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-projects-in-pipeline.html

    Thanks again!
    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill there are some great ideas there. I love the finger print drawings, I think that would be a great art activity over the holidays. Thanks for all the inspiration. zo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all great features... thank you for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping to you from the Making Friends Monday Blog Hop! I would love for you to visit me and GFC me back at http://www.winforfun.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanks for your sweet comment on my pillows. :) I have linked up, thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the invite... I'll be back next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linked up but I can't get your button. It's not letting me right click???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Jill, I've added this party to my sidebar of weekly memes:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Jill! You keep getting bigger- hope it keeps up for you!! Have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !