Monday, June 13, 2011

A Round Tuit (53)

Hello and welcome to this week's Round Tuit!

First of all I want to say a big THANK YOU to all who linked up last week - we got
 over 100 links!!

Whooo hooo!!

Let's keep it growing - I'm aiming for more links each week - which means that this week we have to top 103!  My blog is growing every day now - and I'm putting in the hours to keep it going.
So grab a button and spread the word!  Let's get noticed, get inspired and encourage each other!

Link up and visit at least 2 other links and comment, so everyone will benefit!

Let's get to it!

MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, here are my favourites:

First of all, this unbelievable shirt to purse upcycle from Craft Buds:
Aren't they just brilliant?  Such gorgeous detail - and she shares her tutorial so you can make your very own!
For more fabulous ideas and tutorials, do go and look at her lovely blog at:

How cute is that?? 
Her blog is quite new - but already has some lovely ideas on it. Do go and take a look:

A lovely simple idea to make good use of some fabulous fabric!
For more wonderful ideas - do go and look at her blog here:

Now this week I'm going to start adding another feature...
.The most clicked on link of the week!

And this week it was...
Just gorgeous!
As is her whole blog! Go take a look:

Ok- then I found just a couple more projects and highlighted them on facebook this morning!  If I keep getting that many links - I'll keep on posting some on facebook each week!

For those featured, please do grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now well over 100 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!

Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!

Oh - and  pretty pretty please, my usual request - could you click on this button to vote for me and move me further up the fence?
Thank you!


  1. AHHHHH no way I was the most CLICKED last week! Totally RAD! Thans Jill for having such a GREAT link party! I just love your BLOG! You are awesome! :)


  2. Happy Queen's Weekend! Thanks as always for the great party! What great features - I love 'em all!

  3. Hey there! Thanks for hosting!


  4. Thanks so much for featuring my shirt to purse tutorial! I added your linky party button to our page at

  5. Hi! Thanks for following and for your sweet birthday greeting for my little one. Now following you back. Have a great week!

  6. Love your blog, easy to navigate with lots of great links & ideas. Thanks!

  7. Jill~ Just wanted to stop by and say thanks not only for hosting the party but also for always leaving me a comment everytime I link up! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. -Emily

  8. Thanks for featuring my cake and for the lovely comments on my blog!

  9. thanks for hosting :) i thanked you on the giveaway post as well .... i'm spaced out today, it's monday :)

  10. Jill, thank you so much for featuring my pillow! You have made my week! Love your blog and your party! There are so many wonderful creations to see and great advice as well (which I really need) Thank you!
    Linking something else today :)

  11. You always have such fun link parties:>

  12. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to look through all the fun ideas. Have a good week!

  13. Thanks so much For hosting Jill!! I love that your blog is getting so many followers.. Big hugs Anne

  14. Hi! I'm new here and just linked up my bird nest necklace tutorial! thanks for hosting!

    ~your newest follower, Laura

  15. Hi Jill -
    Thanks for stopping by Blue Velvet Chair. I've linked up to the clothes repurpose linky and I'll definitely follow your Monday parties as well. I'm your newest follower. How long have you been blogging?


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !