Monday, June 6, 2011

A Round Tuit (52)

Hello and welcome to this week's Round Tuit!
As always thanks to everyone for linking up last week - I love coming round and visiting each and every one of your projects - always so inspiring!

I'm now almost  a week into my challenge for June of growing my blog.  I've already learned lots and taken lots of action.  I know I need to keep it going, and work hard towards making what I love doing as a hobby into a source of income! Something I know lots of people would love to do!

I'm gaining so much encouragement and inspiration from everyone following along - and hope we can all help each other on this journey towards success!

Today, my action is going to be to try and grow this linky party!
Generally there are around 50 links, which is great!  But the more we get - the more exposure there will be for everyone!

I've also added a page of linky parties to this blog.  So go there to find other places to link up and gain more exposure for yourself.   If there's a party you want me to add to the list, then please let me know and I'll happily pop it in!

So grab a button and spread the word!  Let's get noticed, get inspired and encourage each other!

Link up and visit at least 2 other links and comment, so everyone will benefit!

Let's get to it!

MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, here are my favourites:

Amazing isn't it?  And you should see the ones she made in previous years too!
For lots more fun projects head on over to:

Next, this great idea of pocket shirts from Capital B:
SUCH a great idea for kids - who doesn't love pockets??
Go see more from her lovely blog go to:

How cute!
For more loveliness, visit her blog at:

For those featured, please do grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page!


Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are now well over 100 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!

Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!

Oh - and  pretty pretty please, my usual request - could you click on this button to vote for me and move me further up the fence?
Thank you!


  1. All three super cute features!!! Thanks for the party, Jill - I'm rooting for the 100 links. Happy 52nd party - a whole year's worth, quite an achievement!

  2. I shared your blog on my twitter site for our little shop, Wyoming Rose Boutique. I have about 1500 followers so maybe you'll get some hits from that. I'll do that from time to time to see if I can help you grow as I really think your blog is great!

  3. Thanks for hosting the party! I am impressed that you always comment back! I am also following this months challenge...I LOVE the tips!

  4. Sweet them all! Happy to be linking up today!

  5. Good for you for following your dream!! I've read that the biggest way to get exposure for your blog is through commenting. One lady said she commented for 2 hours a day for the first year!! Who has time for that? Anyway, that's my advice :) Thanks for linkup, as always, and I'd love if you'd add my blog hop to your link party. It's called Happiness Is... and it's a link up of posts that have brought happiness. It's on Thursdays. You can find the button on my site: I have your button under my Links & Things tab! :)

  6. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and encouragement! I love visiting all the links and it's important to me to comment on everyone's to say thank you! What was I thinking aiming for 100?? :)

    and Becky, thanks for your thoughts, I probably spend that long commenting some days. I just love the whole community and blogging-finding like minded people, crafting and being able to pass my knowledge on to others. I just don't want to have to stop to go back to!!! I'm always reading that you should love what you do and then your job will never feel like work! That's my aim -and there is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to get there! This month is hopefully a way of making some kind of visible headway to show others that it's worth putting the effort in, and that I'm using my time productively!!!

    Oh well - onwards and upwards!!

  7. thanks for the invite to your link up party! :)

  8. thanks Jill! i'm off to hop to the other links and adding your button and link to my page, ah, and of course, i'll follow you (follow is the new stalking???) ah!!! have a great day :)

  9. thanks a lot for hosting this fab party! I really love the featured projects!

    Love from the TSWL ladies ^^)

  10. Jill, thanks so much for inviting me to your fabulous party here! Already seeing some really creative and great things! Put your button and link on my blog and now going to check out some of the posts. :)
    Have a great day

  11. Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about your wonderful link party! I have added my doll flip flop tutorial and will definitely be visiting each week.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !