Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Creative Space


WAIT!  I can explain....

I did cut - but not the original animal - someone else did that to make this....

(a pencil case!)

But as a pencil case he was unwanted and unloved..
Until my younger daughter brought him to me to ask if I could make him whole again!

So with a little more destruction....


And some stitching....


He is once again a whole wombat!


And to celebrate had a chew on a nice juicy flower in the garden!!


 
To see some people who have hopefully had a little more time this week to be incredibly creative...Hop on over to Our Creative Spaces.

That's all for today!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, wombats seem to be everywhere today. This one is awfully cute, one my niece will be sure to love.

    I'm a new follower.
    Mila from Http://hereundertherainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww... that's so sweet to make hime whole again.. I'm sure little wombat is really happy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That`s incredible - you are a miracle worker. He`s very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable - kind of creepy in the first mode...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That's awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so creative & awesome :) I'm your newest follower!

    Ria
    iheartprettystuffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is awesome! actually i'm pretty sure i have exactly the same wombat (whole) that i found in an op-shop! :) great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would anyone make a pencil case like that? he's much better whole!
    Thanks for visiting me at http://www.piggygiggles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww how adorable and how lovely for your daughter to think to make him whole again :o)

    Found you on Creative Spaces and now following along.

    Cheers, Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! MUCH better. He went from kitch to cute with a few snips and a few more stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome idea!

    I am stopping by from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !