Some pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Purse from kids top - clothes upcycling challenge day 20

Today's quick upcycle project is from a very small top that no longer fits either daughter - and they've grown out of the character depicted on it too!  Perhaps another - "why did I keep this one??"
Still - it was in my box, so I made this little purse:

Nice and cute!
Here's the top I used (sorry forgot to take a picture before I started cutting!)

And this tiny zip that seemed too small for anything..

But was just perfect for this tiny Dorothy the Dinosaur purse!


I have a 2 year old niece who I'm sure will appreciate this - and her hands will be small enough to reach through the zip to put her little treasures inside!

That's it for today.  Only 11 days left of my challenge - and my box is getting emptier and emptier!  I"m wondering why I kept some things for so long - mental note to upcycle immediately and not procrasinate for years with future clothes items!
But I'm learning lots as I go which is great!

Don't forget to keep adding your own clothes upcyling projects to the linky page:



And don't forget to vote for me on the fence too! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable - that's the smallest zip on the planet. Perfect for a 2 year old - she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She will love that purse!!
    How cute
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly amazed by your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails