Some pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Round Tuit (50), and clothes upcycling challenge day 22

50!!
I can't believe it's the 50th Round Tuit linky!! Thanks so much to everyone for linking up your fabulously creative projects each week - it's inspiring to visit you all each week and my head is getting so full of ideas now and of things that I want to try for myself!

While I've got your attention, I wanted to ask if any of you would like to take part in my Wednesday feature interview.  If you haven't seen it, I interview a new creative person each week to see what their take on 'success' is and how they are creatively working towards it!  I've had people who sew, make jewellery,  are renovating their houses, decorate.....anthing goes.  It's fascinating to read everyone's stories and very inspiring too!
Click here, to see previous interviews.
And if you're interested in being featured yourself, then leave me a comment, or send me an email and I'll get back to you with the questions and details!
Thank you!

So on to this week's Round Tuit:


MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, here are my favourites:

First, of course since it's clothes upcycling month, an upcycle:

A gorgeous embellished burlap shirt from Craftionary:
She used burlap string, threads and buttons to create this beautiful design on a plain shirt!
For more lovely ideas, check out her blog at:


All sold in a cardboard sweet treat shop - Great fun! and she's posted a fabulous tutorial so you can see how she did it, and make some of your own!!
For more brilliant ideas, go and see her blog, (it's one of my favourites!) at:

Such a pretty dress!
For more lovely ideas, head over to her blog at:

For those featured, please do grab a 'featured on' button, on my buttons page!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:
There are over 60 amazing projects linked up now - keep them coming!

Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)


So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!

Oh - and  pretty pretty please, my usual request - could you click on this button to vote for me and move me further up the fence?
Thank you!


Jill


8 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    Thanks for sharing my tutorial with your readers.. :)
    Hani

    www.craftionary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, Thank you for featuring my Sweet Treat Shop. :)Congrats on party #50..good thing it os only virtual tea and coffee every week. ;)~much care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to have a clothing upcycle to share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jill for hosting!! Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up to your party and I am so excited about it! :)
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails