Some pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clothes upcycling challenge day 18

Today, instead of showing you something I've upcycled, I wanted to show you this video I found on YouTube.  It fits with my Wednesday interviews of 'How are you Creating your way to Success?' 

It shows a woman who has a whole shop full of upcycled clothes!  Great stuff! Take a look!



If you haven't already - take a look at all the clothes upcycling projects linked up on this page:
There are over 60 fantastic ideas so far - and more being added all the time!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my "place" and inviting me to link up on your upcycling page! Going to mosey around a bit since I have a minute, I'm always excited to look around new places to see what I find. {;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she has a whole shop - so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails