Some pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Round Tuit (39)

Welcome to this week's 'Round Tuit'
MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!



 
Thanks to those who linked up last week. Here's my favourites!


First of all, this absolutely incredible Star Wars birthday cake from Musings of a Glamourpuss:
Isn't the detail incredible???
Do go and check out what other lovely things she has on her blog at:
What a great idea!
And for more great ideas - check out the rest of the blog at:



Very cute indeed!!
Go and see what other delights she has on her blog at:
http://harvestmoonbyhand.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please feel free to link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.



Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)

Here's my picket fence voting button - please give it a click to vote for me again - I'm storming up the ladder thanks to all my wonderful readers!  Let's keep it going!

Have a great week!

Jill




4 comments:

  1. Hey Jill :) I linked up my kitchen makeover. :) Thanks for hosting. Have a great day.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool features, esp. that crazy cake! Thanks for the party, Jill! I haven't been posting much lately, but when I do I love coming here to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jill,
    Thank you so much for being so kind and your comments in my two blogs.
    My jewellry (www.handmadeporeva.blogspot.com) is totally handmade with polymer clay, not glass tiles. I make all the beads and with cutters I can make different shapes: squares, rounds....
    But I mix the polymer clay, different colours, I use differents techniques depending what I want to do, I mix the clay with other materials....For instance in some beads the brilliant surface is not glass it is just liquid polymer clay that give this shinny aspect. The polymer clay can be mixed easily but when we baked it, it becomes hard.
    So it is not only cut, I make the beads or the mini food :)
    A lot of work but also a lot of fun...
    So never two necklaces or earrings will be equal.
    Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my hand-embroidered doll. I always enjoy coming here and seeing all the creative projects. Very inspiring!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails