Some pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Round Tuit (29)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!
Ours was a  lovely quiet weekend - which started out with the first cyclone of the season passing 20km south of us!  Just a small one, no damage for us, just lots of rain! The rest of the day was lovely and the sun even got out for us in the afternoon!

We're still in holiday mode, so not doing much, but I wanted to get this link up...So...

Welcome to this week's 'Round Tuit'
MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Thanks to those who linked up last week. Here's my favourites!

First of all, this beautiful skirted lampshade from Glovers Lane:

Made from her daughter's too-small tutu skirt!!  What a great repurpose!  It looks fantastic, and so easy to do!
She has some wonderful diy projects on her blog - do go check them out:


Next, these particularly cute monkeys from Skooks' Playground:

Definitely a round tuit project - left over from a Christmas intention last year (don't we all have lots of those!)  and also made using scraps and old clothes! Just wonderful!
This is a new blog to me - which I signed up to follow immediately as it has some great ideas and projects!  Go and have a look!

Finally, this no sew shirt refashion from one of my favourites - Polka Dots and Pizza

Remember when you used to tie your shirts and t-shirts at the front to show off your midriff??  Way back when??   Well I remember it well - and this is a spin off of that with lots of snips and ties to make this plain t-shirt into a designer garment!  I love it!
I've said it before , but I'll say it again - please go and check out her wonderful blog at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button



Creating my way to Success
 


**************

 
So please feel free to link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.


Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button, and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)





 

I hope everyone has a lovely week! I'm looking forward to seeing all your great projects this week!

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Love that tied tshirt! That is awesome. I have an oversized tshirt and this would be perfect.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome redo on the lampshade and great shirt!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, Jill! Wonderful features, that shirt really caught my eye when she posted it here.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails