Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec 17th - CHRISTMAS LINKY FEATURES

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!



-----------------------------------------------------------


Today I would like to feature a few more of the fabulous links still coming into our Christmas Carnival Linky.



First of all, this wonderful Santa pillow from A few of my favourite things:










And last but certainly not least, this amazing




Just brilliant!  There are over 200 fabulous Christmas crafts linked up so far - keep them coming!


This post is sponsored by Creating my way to Success and the other 4 hosts of Homemade in December.
Why not head on over to their blogs to see what Christmas things are going on there today?




1 comment:

  1. Love the recycled Christmas tree from the advent calendar!!
    And the mesh ribbon tree is fabulous!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !